Khoyoot is launching The Palestinian Embroidery for Kids as a way of transferring cultural heritage to the younger generations by introducing kids to embroidery.
Simple steps by Tata Huda, and her two grandchildren: Yasmeen and Faris, in a simplified and exciting manner.
Additionally, this kit will allow kids to practice embroidery in a manner that will improve their levels of concentration and focus, while also teaching them to be patient and dedicated.
This kit will also improve your kids’ eye-hand coordination, while giving them the chance to express their ideas creatively, away from the screens and the platforms of social media, in a manner that will increase their confidence in themselves and their artistic and manual abilities.
This experience will cultivate a beautiful bonding experience with your kids, with quality time well spent, as you both explore the worlds of Palestinian Embroidery.
- Embroidery steps explained by Tata Huda, Yasmeen and Faris
- A Wooden embroidery hoop with fabric and embroidery patterns from our Palestinian heritage
- 9 Wooden cross stitch blanks in the following shapes:
- 3 Key chains: Cypress tree (Saru) and the map of Jordan and Palestine
- 2 Necklaces: Star and butterfly
- Traditional Palestinian dress (Thob), grape leaf, olive tree branch and heart
- 9 Different colors of thread
- 2 Needles